We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Curitiba, PR
Level Contributor
7 posts
334 reviews
Save Topic
Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

I am in doubt which of the hotel stay, car and we noticed that someone spoke of the difficulty of the Harmony is by car. It is more central while the PRIMA King is far ...

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

The prima Kings is not far at all. But it is bigger and less nice than the Harmony.

Curitiba, PR
Level Contributor
7 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

What would be your suggestion?

Curitiba, PR
Level Contributor
7 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

Again...We hosted 05 days in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv 05 dias. We are in 04 people and we walk by Israel. What are the most interesting tours you recommend ... to Haifa? Sea dead? Kineret? We were in Israel and now we are taking our two daughters ... I await your contact and if you have your address comercial in Israel thanks ...

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,673 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

The people here have no commerial interst. We just give advice based on our experience.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
34,792 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

The KIngs is easier to get to by car but that should not be the criteria to decide a hotel. The KIngs gets a more Orthodox crowd--as well as a mixture of non-Jewish and non-religous people. It is a 10 minute walk from Ben Yehuda Street.

The Harmony is a new hotel. It is a 2 minute walk from Ben Yehuda Street. It is harder to get to by car, but not impossible. ( you do NOT need or want a car in Jerusalem) I believe I read somewhere that the Harmony only has breakfast. The Kings has a dining room for all meals--but you don't necessarly want to eat your meals in a hotel.

Personally, I like the Kings. I feel it is a warmer building. ( the Harmony is very modern) BUT--this is all personal opinion.

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

I personally think the Harmony is better, but I like smaller and newer hotels. Its location is also better. As for daytrips, you have already been to Israel so you can better decide what you liked and what you thought you missed last time. I would say Caesarea, Sea of Galilee and Haifa would be on my list. It might even be worth changing your itinerary a bit in order to allow for a night's or more stay in the North of the country.

As for my "commercial address", that wouldn't be of any use to you. I do something rather drastically different and ,as anybody else here, I volounteer my opinions in tourism matters. Maybe I should offer to pay you, but you definitely shouldn't offer to pay me.

Curitiba, PR
Level Contributor
7 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

Thank you for your attention to answer my questions and of course our trip would be wonderful

8. Re: Prima King or Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, October 23, 2009