We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tabasco Hostel

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
red deer
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tabasco Hostel

Tabasco Hostel does this place still exsist and if so how is it? was there 96/97 and was one of my favorite hostels anywhere in the world

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tabasco Hostel

It appears on www.hostels.com. Only phone number and adress - no online booking.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tabasco Hostel

Looked at Yellow Pages and found Maswada Said hostel at the same address (different phone number). So I'm not sure if your place still exists.

red deer
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tabasco Hostel

k thanks its to bad if it closed down was a lively place with a great downstairs bar in the old city

mid-hudson valley...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tabasco Hostel

It seems to now be called the Hebron Hostel.

Check out this link for some interesting reminiscences and there's a photo of the stone walls.

www.hostelz.com/hostel/23435-Hebron-Hostel

red deer
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tabasco Hostel

thats the place i remember thanks for the help

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tabasco Hostel

Tabasco now is Hebron Hostel still same owner and location but bar/disco is no longer there. Owner had to change name after legal persuit from Tabasco hot sauce company unfortunately.

7. Re: Tabasco Hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, October 15, 2009