We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help to get to these places

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
222 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Need help to get to these places

While visiting Israel, besides the normal sites suggested by everyone, I am thinking of going to two places that are not mentioned a lot.

1) Latrun Armored Corps Museum and 2) Kfar Kedem

As they are not that popular, I doubt there will be any tours that will take you to these 2 places. My question really is:

How to get there from Jerusalem by public transport?

As I do not drive, so public transport is my only choice. Can anyone help here?

Also, for people that have been there, are they worth it for a day tour?

Thanks a lot!

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Good Jacob Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
HaimToGo
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Explore Israel with Michal
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
222 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Need help to get to these places

Thanks all. Without your help I would have either given up on this memoriable sight or pay about 250 NIS to take a taxi there.

Also with the help of this forum I took the buses to Masada and Ein Gedi Spa myself (easily) and saved a lot of $$$ from joining the local tour.

(and also Bethlehem as well)

Thanks again.

22. Re: Need help to get to these places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, October 04, 2009