In the table of contents for "Jerusalem EasyWalks" by Aviva Bar-Am, there are 12 walks. Which of the following do you feel are "must sees", or is there any priority you would assign them?
1. Yemin Moshe & Mishkenot Sha'ananim
3. Talbieh & Rehavia
4. King David Street & Mamilla
5. Zichron Moshe to Jaffa Road
6. Russian Compound & Musrara
7. Mahane Yehuda: neighborhoods & market
8. Bukharim Neighborhood
9. Mount Scopus
11. Ein Kerem
I've left off the walks in and around the Old City - they're all "must sees"!