We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in jerusalem

Which Jerusalem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
hotels in jerusalem

Hi,

We will be in Jerusalem this July and would like a recommendation of one or two 5 star hotels. Thank you for any information.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
3,600 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in jerusalem

The best hotels in central Jerusalem (all 5 star) are:

The King David (from the Dan hotel chain), Jerusalem Citadel, Sheraton Plaza, Dan Panorama, and the Inbal.

There is also the Moriah Classic (used to be Novotel) and Grand Court (just next door) which are a little closer to the Old City.

And there's the American Colony (won't suit you if you need Kosher).

San Diego...
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in jerusalem

Thank you for the information. I do appreciate your response.

mid-hudson valley...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in jerusalem

If you haven't already, check out this current thread which covers the same topic. The poster on that thread is looking for a place with a pool, but if that's not important to you, take a serious look at the soon-to-open Dan Boutique hotel as well.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293983-i2582-k177…

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels in jerusalem

I would add the Inbal. The Dan Boutique is not supposed to be a 5* and I am surprised at the amount of expectation it is generating.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
86 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels in jerusalem

Whatever you do - DO NOT STAY AT THE MOUNT ZION HOTEL. We are world travelers and have never stayed at a worse hotel. Filthy, bugs, rodents and most of our group got food poisening!!!!

6. Re: hotels in jerusalem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 21, 2009