We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One special meal in JLM

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
473 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
One special meal in JLM

Because I will only be in JLM for a few days and expect to be dining for one evening at friends I am looking for inspired suggestions for just one special meal.

So I am probably looking for somewhere that succeeds in bringing a lightness of touch to their fish restaurant, smaller portions, a romantic vibe and a good selection of Israeli wines.

Any suggestions?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
141 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: One special meal in JLM

pricing of what the meals might be.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,969 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: One special meal in JLM

kcphaeton - are you looking for a kosher restaurant?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
141 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: One special meal in JLM

No it does not have to be Kosher.

Level Contributor
21,533 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: One special meal in JLM

The the choice widens. Try maybe Cavalier in ben Sira Street, Terra and Cielo in the same area. I've never been there but they are very well recommended by my friends in this forum and outside.

15. Re: One special meal in JLM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, September 14, 2009