We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A day in the Galilee

USA
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
A day in the Galilee

We will be in the Galil/Golan area 4 full days, based in Rosh Pina. We have been to this area in the past, so we are trying to see some places we did not previously see.

On one day, we plan to go to Peki'in in the morning and then have lunch at Ein Kamonim. That will leave us some time in the afternoon to do something else, before we return to Rosh Pina. I am trying to decide what we might do that afternoon, which would not have us driving too far out of the way, or racing against "attraction closing times."

I have wanted to see Kochav Hayarden, but I am wondering whether that would be too much driving or we might miss the closing time. Another thing I thought of was Kfar Nachum. Or maybe just stop for a swim some place in the Kinneret?

Maybe there is someplace I am not thinking of that is in the area and would be interesting for us and our two teenagers (17 and 13)? Ideas? Thanks!

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: A day in the Galilee

Snir is close to the Dan and Banias while Majrasa is north east of the Sea of Galilee

12. Re: A day in the Galilee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 29, 2015