We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jerusalem, Tzippori, Tiberias

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Jerusalem, Tzippori, Tiberias

Hi, I will be driving from Jerusalem, leaving early, to the Ramot resort for a few days in the Galil and Golan as part of our trip in July. My plan is to stop at Tzippori, then in Tiberias (to see the tombs of Rabbi Akiva and the Rambam). Question is whether continuing on to Tzfat to see some sights there before heading to Ramot is too much for one day. Any opinions would be appreciated.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,756 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jerusalem, Tzippori, Tiberias

Tzippori needs at least 2 hours, I don't know about those graves, never been there. Tzfat is a place where you can spend from 2 hours to a whole day. So it depends what you want to see there. If you want to see the synagogues you should get there in the early afternoon the latest. Its looks too much for 1 day.

2. Re: Jerusalem, Tzippori, Tiberias

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 18, 2013