We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ein Harod Closed?

Washington State
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Ein Harod Closed?

I was planning a brief stop at Ein Harod later this month, but a friend of mine told me that when we was there a few weeks ago it was closed and locked. He called the office and was told that the national park is closed “indefinitely".

Anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,137 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ein Harod Closed?

Your friend is correct. It has been closed since January 14th. There are many other springs in the area you may want to consider visiting in what's called Emek HaMayanot. True they are not as impressive as Ein Harod but...

Chana

Israel

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,930 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ein Harod Closed?

Sorry - the National Park Service website states that the park is closed until further notice - no additional information is given.

3. Re: Ein Harod Closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, February 02, 2013