We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite restaurant in Eilat?

New York
Level Contributor
303 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite restaurant in Eilat?

Hi Friends,

I know that there is a whole section on TA about restaurants, and they are all rated from #1 - so on, and that everyone has different tastes/opinions, but I am just curious to hear your thoughts! There are sooo many restaurants to chose from!

We are looking for a place to have dinner possibly where we can sit outside (if it's warm enough -going in Nov.) and people watch with a chill atmosphere. The price is not a big issue, if the food is worth it. We are open to all kinds of foods. Maybe a place near the beach or a rooftop restaurant?

As always, thank you in advance! :)

Eilat, Israel
Destination Expert
for Taba, Eilat
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite restaurant in Eilat?

La Cuccina at the Royal Beach hotel has patio dinning area on the boardwalk, in the winter they have heating lamps.

Mentioned in this post
La Cuccina
La Cuccina
529 Reviews
Eilat, Israel
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite restaurant in Eilat?

Hey,

If you are looking for a rooftop restaurant, there is none in Eilat , BUT, one of them could make it.

I am thinking about Ginger which is not far located from the promenade proposing a panoramic view - so to speak - from Eilat.

Ginger is an Asian ( Japanese - Chinese - Thai ) restaurant with excellent and always fresh food.

Some pictures available here ( http://goo.gl/GRrD2E ) . I always drop by there !

Mentioned in this post
Eilat
Eilat
Southern District, Israel
Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,239 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite restaurant in Eilat?

I don't believe that it has outdoor seating, but Pago Pago on the marina is one of the best restaurants in which I have eaten in all Israel.

Enjoy!

Douglas Duckett

Mentioned in this post
Pago Pago
Pago Pago
573 Reviews
Eilat, Israel
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Israel
Level Contributor
5,246 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite restaurant in Eilat?

We loved our dining experience at Pago Pago.

Mentioned in this post
Pago Pago
Pago Pago
573 Reviews
Eilat, Israel
5. Re: Favorite restaurant in Eilat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 01, 2017