We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unable to book ticket from Tel Aviv to Eilat over phone,

Which Eilat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Unable to book ticket from Tel Aviv to Eilat over phone,

Me and my GF need to get to Eilat on sunday. I called Egged busses and pressed 3 for english, but got to a guy who only spoke hebrew. Then he put me over to another guy who also only spoke hebrew. He put me over to a beeping tone....

I wonder how fully booket these busses are. If I can get the hotel to book for me or something on saturday or if i need to take a creash course in hebrew since it's only possible to order online from their site if you read hebrew, and only on phone if you speak it....

Andreas

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
8,885 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unable to book ticket from Tel Aviv to Eilat over phone,

Wait an hour and call again. We have recommended to many people to book from overseas and nobody has reported this problem.

Sunday is the busiest day on the buses (it is a regular working day) and you definitely should book in advance !!

Edited: 8:03 am, May 31, 2012
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unable to book ticket from Tel Aviv to Eilat over phone,

Ok thanks, I will try again :)

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Unable to book ticket from Tel Aviv to Eilat over phone,

You can wait until you get here, if you have a day or two before you are traveling. This cannot be done on from 1:00 p.m. on Friday until 8 a.m. on Sunday as the reservations department is closed for the weekend during that time.

Chana

Israel

4. Re: Unable to book ticket from Tel Aviv to Eilat over phone,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:40 am, June 21, 2013