We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Tulip Eilat room allocation

Which Eilat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, Scotland
1 post
Save Topic
Royal Tulip Eilat room allocation

In considering to book a royal pool view room at the royal tulip I notice in the details that such a room could come with a double bed or 2 singles plus a futon. As I would be travelling with my wife, the 2 singles option would not be a pleasing outcome - just wondering if anyone has been to this hotel and is in the know as to how these rooms are allocated? Would the doubles go to the couples and the futon, 2 singles go to the families?

Regards

Eilat, Israel
Destination Expert
for Taba, Eilat
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Tulip Eilat room allocation

When you make the reservation inform them you want a double bed, and they will allocated you one.

2. Re: Royal Tulip Eilat room allocation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 pm, September 26, 2009