We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You and One More Question Please

london
14 posts
Save Topic
Thank You and One More Question Please

Hi

I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the help they gave me before we set out for our trip to Eilat. Our holiday was wonderful even though a cloud sat on the sun for the entire week!

Just one question though: we took a car and drove to the Dead Sea in the Ein Gedi region and we also took a tour to Ein Bokek. I was wondering if anyone can give me a phone number or a direct link to either of the shopping areas so that we can order some stuff from there.

In Ein Bokek area, I bought marvellous shampoo. In Ein Gedi we went to a kibbutz type shop with a cosmetic centre and a cafe and we bought delicious figs and dates etc.

If anyone can help me with direct phone numbers, I would be so happy!

Thank you all again - this site is wonderful.

Debstar

Mentioned in this post
Dead Sea
Dead Sea
1,891 Reviews
Dead Sea Region, Israel
Ein Gedi
Ein Gedi
Dead Sea Region, Israel
Ein Bokek
Ein Bokek
Dead Sea Region, Israel
Level Contributor
21,537 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You and One More Question Please

It is great, right? Right now I need some info about Maine for a friend of mine and everybody is just so helpful.

however, the Ein gedi website with all tel. nos is

http://www.ein-gedi.co.il/en_index.htm

And as for the shampoo, if you can give me the exact brand, I can try and find the contact info of the factory instead of going through the shop.

And sorry about the sitting cloud....we'll try to do better next time...

Mentioned in this post
Maine
Maine
United States