We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carrying water at masada?

new jersey
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Topic
carrying water at masada?

This may be a stupid question... but we plan on going to masada in august (seeing the night show & climbing the snake path before sunrise) Our kids will be 13, 8 & 12 months. (Is it possible or hard to push a stroller up vs. carrying 25 pounder in a carrier in the heat)

Also I read each person should drink 2 liters of water. How do you suggest carrying all that water? The 13 year old will be fine, 8 year old will tire out. My husband will have to carry the baby, his water & Id have to carry my own plus for the baby. Do people really drag along 2 liters, or do they take a 1 liter & refill along the way (is there anywhere to do this?) Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: carrying water at masada?

I assume you tried to call during office hours on work days (Sunday to Thursday). We are ahead of you by 7 hours

Anotehr guess - the show is active only between March and October. Maybe you should wait till March??? (I am not sure this makes sense)

Have you tried the Fax?

I have just found numbers of Matzada site (not the show):

972-8-6584207 972-8-6584208

Good luck

(Tell me if this does not help. I'll try to call them)

42. Re: carrying water at masada?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 11, 2009