1. What are the opening hours and days for the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. We're going mid-October. Neither of my two tour books list it, nor could I find it in a google search nor the travelpalestine offiical website. I saw a TA post that said you can't do the grotto in the afternoon?
2. Is there always a long line for the grotto?
3. Are tour guides at Bethlehem abundant or hard to find?
4. There are 5 of us (2 are children). I guess I would need two taxis? Do any of the tour guides that pick you up in Israel have a large enough car/van for 5 more?
5. I haven't heard any horror stories crossing into/out of the West Bank at Rachel's crossing. I guess its pretty quick? Are there opening/closing hours at the crossing?
6. Any Palestinian food that I must try while I'm there?