We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
58 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

I've tried to contact this hotel and I'm having trouble. Intercontinental said they no longer own a hotel in Bethlehem. I have to assume it went private?? Does anyone have any new contact information for this hotel, or alternatively, the next best option to book at Christmas for 1 night. Don't need anything fancy, just safe. Thanks.

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
330 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

Contact the Jacir Palace directly

Tel: 972 (2) 276-6777

Email: jacir@interconti.com

If you have a problem reaching them let me know.

Fred Schlomka

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
58 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

Thanks Fred! I will try them today.

April

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
58 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

Fred, I wanted you to know that I've tried and tried to make a reservation with Jacir Palace in Bethlehem and I can't make it happen. We've read that this is the place to stay, but I've tried to make a reservation at least 4 times since I last replied and I'm just jumping through hoops. Email doesn't work. The woman who takes reservations isn't there anytime I've called. They want me to fax over a request, but the fax won't go through.

Can you (or anyone) please recommend another hotel that will be comfortable and safe for us (with a 4 year old). We will need reliable high speed internet access. I was considering the Bethelehem hotel and the Shepard's Hotel. What's your opinion?

Thanks so much.

Jerusalem
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

Dear Sir

I would like to appologize of what's happing with your reservation, but now I would like to give you some help to contact Jacir Palace Intercontinental Hotel Bethlehem

phone: 00972 (2) 2766777

Fax: 00972 (2) 2766770

please contact the reservation department and if you have any problem just contact me my name is (Samer)

please do not hesitate to contact me any time

Thank you

Samer

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
330 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

The other two hotels you mentioned also offer good hospitality, albeit at a lower level of luxury than the Intercontinental.

Fred Schlomka

6. Re: Jacir Palace Ic Bethlehem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 05, 2009