We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanks and some hotel reviews

Santa Barbara
Level Contributor
27 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
thanks and some hotel reviews

Greetings, Israel Forum members!

Thanks again for all the help you gave me--thanks especially Doug--in planning our trip to Irael, which was one of the most interesting and educational trips I have ever taken. I will definitely go to Israel again! Sitting at the breakfast table in Santa Barbara, reading Teddy Kollek's obituary in the New York Times, I realized just how much more I understood about the history and politics of Israel today than I did just three short weeks ago. This definitely doesn't happen every time I travel!

I am working hard on my Trip Report, but in the meantime I have posted in the Hotels section the site of the places we stayed, if you all are interested:

The King David in Jerusalem:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293983-d302547…

The David Intercontinental in Tel Aviv:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293984-d299139…

The Kibbutz Ein Gedi:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297744-d548142…

Thanks again for all the good advice,

Jayne

Level Contributor
21,533 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thanks and some hotel reviews

Thank you, Jayne! i hope you'll come back to visit us soon.

Ft. Laud, Florida
Level Contributor
983 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thanks and some hotel reviews

Jayne....Thanks for the great hotel reviews....very useful and comprehensive.

I am sure your final trip report is going to be VERY interesting reading. Looking forward to it.

3. Re: thanks and some hotel reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 23, 2009