We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

Doha, Qatar
9 posts
Save Topic
Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

I am Qatari and I want to visit israel is it possible and as smooth as I can

And don't worry about the stamp but will the visa label will cause problems??

Please I need help because I see that this is the best place to ask.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,720 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

Yes, it's possible. Israel does not discriminate against visitors wishing to enter the country.

I am not at all sure about Qatar though. You may want to check with Qatari officials to see if they will let you return to the country if they see that you were in Israel. One help for you, passports are no longer being stamped unless requested.

Dr. Z

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,126 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

As there are no diplomatic relations with Qatar you most likely not be allowed to receive am Israeli visa. You should contact the Israeli consulate nearest you which is probably the one in Mombai or Delhi India. They can best answer your query.

Chana

Israel

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,969 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

There might be some kind of Israeli represetative office in Qatar (Doha) that would deal with your request. Check with indusrty officials. If this office is closed (it was open for several years) check which embassy represents Israeli interests now. There is one for sure and they can help you.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

Having diplomatic ties with Israel is not a criteria for getting a tourism visa for an individual. There are tourists visiting in Israel from countries that don't have ties with Israel, e.g Indonesia, Morocco etc, usually as part of a tour group.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,969 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

The problem is getting a visa. This can be done in Doha, but it needs finding out who represents Israeli interests there and there IS such a body. Sorry I don't know more about it.

6. Re: Can qataries bit israel (Tel-Aviv)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 22, 2014