We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noah Tours

New York City, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Noah Tours

Has anyone toured Israel using Noah Tours and if so, would you recommend them

82 replies to this topic
israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,680 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noah Tours

See tripadvisor.com/…28584483

For more information you can search the forum.

Antbes
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Noah Tours

Hello ,

first of all I am from Italy ( sorry for my english) .

Yes I know them , they expose every year in international fairs of tourism like BIT in Milan with the israeli ministery of tourism , this I found in the internet. this is one of the reason that conviced me to choose Noah Tours. Than ... my experience with them was wery good thay organized for me 9 days 8 nights private tours. I also post something here in trip advisor about this tour. tripadvisor.it/ShowUserReviews-g293977-r9972…

I can suggest you , like i did , to ask them emails of their customers. They will give you and you can ask them more reviews.

I think you can go here http://noahtours.com there is " client reviews" there are all the names and contacts of clients...

Antonio

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Noah Tours

We just returned from a 17 day tour of Israel, Petra and Egypt provided by Noah Tours.The trip was excellent and ran with virtually no complications despite the fact that tours of Petra (Jordan) and Egypt were cross-border and were handled by different tour companies although arranged by Noah Tours. The trip included 5 days on a Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan, 1 day in Petra, 2-3 days in Cairo and 1 week in Israel.

The trip also included one flight within Israel and two flights within Egypt, all arranged by Noah tours.

The border crossings usually involved the tour company taking us to the border. We crossed the border on our own. Another tour company met us on the other side. All transfers with the exception of Eilat, airport to hotel, were covered by Noah Tours.

The sites we visited were exceptional and all the guides were very knowledgeable and were instrumental in making the history come alive. But what really made a tour of this complexity so enjoyable was the seemless, behind the scenes service provided by Noah Tours. They were outstanding. Special thanks to Avi, our guide in Israel for his knowledge and sense of humour and to Guy at Noah Tours who was always there when we needed help or had questions.

Finally, I would suggest that the trip from Taba to Cairo should be done by air rather than by van in the future.

milano
Level Contributor
1 post
217 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Noah Tours

We traveled 2 times with Noah Tours in Istrael and we were always satisfied. Excellent organization and great guide. The first time we did a tour classic but the second time we wanted to do a more detailed tour visiting some places also different from the main touristic attractions.Noah tour offered us an excellent program with a an archaeologist and organized everything very well.

We will come back again with them.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Noah Tours

Hi everybody,

I'm in Israel right now, and I've just finished 4 half-day tours provided by Noah Tours. They picked us up at the hotel (me and my family) and then we started our journeys. They are very professional, especially one of our guides was very clever and well-prepared on almost everything, but also kind and friendly. There is obviously the commercial part, because you go having lunch in the restaurant where the guide is well-known (they say is for security and health) and they always stop the tour at some contract souvenir shop; but, as far as I know, those situation are normal in guided tours, and I have definitively appreciated them more than a lot of other guides in the world.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Noah Tours

Can somebody tell me what Hotels do NOah offers as 4 stars hotels.???

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
34,821 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Noah Tours

Google IS your friend. Go to their webpage and at the bottom of each Israel tour they tell you what hotels they stay in. If you want further clarification they would be the best source.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Noah Tours

We have been on an Israel/Jordan/Egypt tour with Noah Tours, and I would definitively recommend them: all the organization has been excellent, the amount of stuff we managed to see and visit in 10days was astonishing.

Noah organized all transfers and pick-ups, and they also booked on our behalf an hotel in Taba, for the last 3days of the tour...all went smoothly, and I would definitively recommend them to anyone looking for a tour in Israel/Jordan....you won't get disappointed!

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Noah Tours

Hello! Greetings from Cairo!

im on tour since sep 28th to visit israel, jordan and egypt and currently in egypt until Friday 19th Oct. 2012.

It's been fantastic and so grateful for Noah Tours for all the arrangements.

I am a solo female traveler and my experience overall has been wonderful!

I am quite amazed at how well-coordinated they are with all the transfers from one place to another given that my itinerary is so full.

They've been so patient with me and responsive in answering my queries even before i booked w/ them.

just ask for Guy Timberg, he's absolutely the man ! :) another person i met in their office is Nili. So there you now have 2 contacts from the agency.

Have a safe and fun trip! :)

Edited: 12:12 pm, October 14, 2012
10. Re: Noah Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, November 19, 2012

Reply to: Noah Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted