We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfront Hotels in Tel Aviv Herzalyia

Lakewood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beachfront Hotels in Tel Aviv Herzalyia

Hi All,

I would like to spend 2 days at the end of the month in Tel aviv or Herzalyia. In the past I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton, Herods Herzliya and Royal Beach Hotel in Tel Aviv.

This time I am looking for something more cost effective! I would like to spend about $350 for two nights. I keep reading reviews but it's hard to tell which place is better or the exact location as I am not so familiar with Tel Aviv! Any suggestions of a super clean place that is easily walkable to beach, shuk hacarmel and maybe to the Royal Beach Hotel so that I can go there for breakfast?

Also, I will be landing early in the morning, I know most places don't allow check in before 3PM. Do you suggest I ask the hotel in advance if I can have a room early? Or does anyone know of a hotel that may allow early check in without a penalty? I usually book with booking.com and did see that I have a special status that sometimes allows early check in by 2 hours but I think I would be tired and looking to get to a room sooner!

Thanks to all for your advice!

Mentioned in this post
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Herods Herzliya
Herods Herzliya
808 Reviews
Herzliya, Israel
2 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachfront Hotels in Tel Aviv Herzalyia

On my last 2 trips in May 2015 and November 2017 I also arrived early and have the same status on booking.com etc and noted in my reservation early check-in and was accommodated without extra charge. These were the Prima Tel Aviv and Sheraton respectively but I also was granted early check-in at Crown Plaza Centre etc.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Prima Tel-Aviv
Hotel Prima Tel-Aviv
65 Reviews
Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
46 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachfront Hotels in Tel Aviv Herzalyia

The Atlas chain typically offers very good value and reasonable prices.

Also consider AirBNB. There are now thousands of AirBNB or Homeaway locations in Tel Aviv.

Mentioned in this post
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Reply to: Beachfront Hotels in Tel Aviv Herzalyia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted