We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Awkward flight times with half days - itinerary help

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
187 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Awkward flight times with half days - itinerary help

Hi, I arrive with my wife in Izmir airport at 12 noon from a long haul flight. We leave 2 days later from Izmir airport at about the same time. This gives us 1 full day and 2 half days. On the first day, it is a long haul flight so we will most likely be tired and need to rest. But in case we are up to it would this be a workeable itinerary? We are not driving so would need to arrange transport.

Day 1 Ephesus/Virgin Mary house in the afternoon

Day 2 PAMUKKALE-APHRODISIAS or

Day 3 morning in St Johns basilica and then to airport

Would this be alright or is there a better arrangement? Am I missing something that needs to be seen? Thanks a lot.

1. Re: Awkward flight times with half days - itinerary help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 21, 2009