We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour guide for Ephesus

Baltimore...
Level Contributor
117 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Tour guide for Ephesus

We are on shore excursion in July - 4 people - we would like private excursion to Ephesus - 1/2 day - can anyone recommend a realy good guide that speaks excellent English and has a non-smoking van?

29 replies to this topic
Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

Hello, How many were in your group? Were you in Kusadasi from a ship?

Does he charge per person? ?$

Thanks for your help.

Prairie Village...
3 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

We are departing from a ship and I hired him personally for the whole day. With my husbands breathing limits, we walk slower then a regular tour.

Prairie Village...
3 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

we are departing from a ship. Because of my husbands breathing limits, we walk slower than a regular tour, so I hired the guide for the whole day.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

Thanks, would you let me know how your tout went when you return?

And which tour company you used...

boston
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

Please advise Car Company that will take our family of 5 ONLY to Mary's House and Terrace House from Cruise Ship Jul 11th. What should we expect to pay? So appreciate any/all replies

Kathy?boston

London
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

You can visit Samyeli Travel Tripadvisor Page tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297972-d2… and you can find contact details on this page.

Istanbul, Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

You can easily find a taxi from Cruise terminal.

Turkey
9 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

You can easily find a taxi in cruise terminal. Some of them are big enough for five persons.

Oz
Level Contributor
2 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Tour guide for Ephesus

Hi

If you tad looking for a tour guide you might like yo consider Ertunga Ecir. You can contact him on his email ecirertunga@gmail.com.

I went twice to Turkey. Once I organized my tour and the other I join another. I had Ertunga on my first one & another on my second one. Having the privilege to have 2 guide, I would definitely pick Ertunga. His English is good & very detail in his explanation at Ephesus. You will definitely enjoy having him as your guide.

Wish you a lovely trip to Ephesus.

Reply to: Tour guide for Ephesus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted