We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evertonia123 (my brother)

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Topic
evertonia123 (my brother)

hello im sorry i dont know were to start my name joan sister of peter(evertonia123)im going through his files now at the rquest of my famly , peter died earlier today in a accident returning from visiting me in rhyl (north wales )

i know he has many friends in turkey esp istanbul and marmaris were he once lived with his beloved wife who died last year they were dedicated to each other but at least they are together now

im sorry i dont know what to say

except he loved the forum and met many people on here thank you all on his behalf

joan (sister of peter ,,, evertonia123 )

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: evertonia123 (my brother)

Joan,

My deepest sympathy on the death of your brother, Peter. I'm new to the Istanbul forum, but I've read several of Peter's posts over the past couple of months. His kindness and willingness to help others were very apparent in all his posts, and I'm sure he will be greatly missed. My sincere condolences to you and all of your family.

Jo

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,313 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: evertonia123 (my brother)

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. It was good of you to take the time to let everyone here know. I'm sure everyone on the forum will be thinking about you and your family, and remembering evertonia123.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: evertonia123 (my brother)

Dear Jaon,

Sorry to hear of your loss. All my deapest sympathies to you and your family. He will be missed by all. Thanks for letting us know.

Can Mom

Cirali / Antalya

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: evertonia123 (my brother)

Dear Joan: how very sorry I am to hear of Peter's passing. May I extend my sincere condolences to you and your family. I enjoyed reading Peter's posts on the forum as did we all and I personally looked forward to meeting him in Turkey one day. I am saddened by this lost opportunity. All of us one the Istanbul Forum I am sure will take the time today to remember Peter and his helpful, informative posts. Please know that we are thinking about you and Peter too. LemonLady/Carol

Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: evertonia123 (my brother)

hello lemon lady... thank you and all members of the forum your messages have been a great comfort to us,,

peter will be sent to heaven after a service at "our lady of good help"catholic church in liverpool its the church and school he attended as a boy

once again thank you all i know peter would have been happy it is such a pity because i know he wanted to meet you in his beloved istanbul but its now not possible but please think of him next time you are there

thank you joan on behalf of peter

6. Re: evertonia123 (my brother)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 18, 2009