We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from airport to Gallipoli?

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from airport to Gallipoli?

Hello everyone

I am greatly looking forward to travelling to my favourite country again next year! I aim to visit the Gallipoli battle sites, and don't need to go into Istanbul itself. I wonder if anyone can tell me about buses/coaches that go to Cannakale or Eceabat direct from Ataturk airport please? Many thanks.

Andy

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from airport to Gallipoli?

Hi Andy: it's my favorite country too. Ok here is a site that might help you out. …skynet.be/Gallipoli/galtrip/galtrip1.htm. Happy Travel, LemonLady

NewYork/USA and...
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from airport to Gallipoli?

Hi ANdy,

Use SUBWAY to go to Istanbul BUS STATION and you can find lots of Bus companies BUT I prefer KAMİL KOÇ

Have a nice trip in Turkey

Sinan Akdeniz

London
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from airport to Gallipoli?

Many thanks for your helpful advice, it is really appreciated. See you in Istanbul!!

Andy

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from airport to Gallipoli?

Hi Andy: would love to see you in Istanbul and you can tell us all about Gallipoli. Our family was fascinated by this place since Americans don't know much about the history there. Have a great trip. LemonLady

5. Re: Bus from airport to Gallipoli?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 pm, August 20, 2009