We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thank you istanbul

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
20 reviews
thank you istanbul

ive just had my first visited to isanbul, although my family actualy there and marmarmaris

our flight with turkish airlines was brillilliant the food the service was 5 star my wife and i thank you ,our hotel = erboy was like are flight 5 star. thanks to all the staff nothing was a problem to them

in conclusion we have to say are visit suppased all are expectations, words cannot convey how are trip went, a great thanks to all who remembered my uncle peter who was very much in love with istanbul and now i know why , met lots of people who knew him,genuine honest people,to say istanbul your in my heart your in my soul is very reall.red river pub,erboy hotel,sultan pub.sar cafe you are all a credit to this magnifient city.and we thank you all

Mount Dora, Florida
Level Contributor
14,158 posts
242 reviews
1. Re: thank you istanbul

I'm happy that you had a memorable experience. Your Uncle Peter is well remembered by the staff of the Erboy and the Red River Pub, where he occasionally provided his own country-western music. He found great joy in Istanbul and I still miss his enthusiasm.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: thank you istanbul

thank you so much busy retired. its most welcoming for some one to recall peter his love for istanbul and turkey knew no bounds, when we in red river we fellt like stars everybody wanted to chat about him, his love of country music, and is sense of humour. i visit peters resting place often and we chat about istanbul . he truly loved the place so very much.we thank you for remembering him.we also beleive he had a close friend who lived in usa but sadly her name we cant recall, but it was great meeting all his turkish buddies his memory will live fore ever

we are going again to istanbul on march 30th for one week, staying in erboy hotel and will spend lots of time in the red river pub celebrating his life , thank you again busy retired for remembering him

3. Re: thank you istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 05, 2016