We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aquapark in istanbul

Slough, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
aquapark in istanbul

Helo im going to istanbul at the end of may with my family .group of 4 plus a toddler.ive looked online at the aquapark in istanbul.can someone tell me do I need to book the swimming with dolphins online and the trip to the park.the website is so messed up it dusnt work so am unable to.will I have a problem if I turn up on the day?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aquapark in istanbul

69Nav, Have a look at the following thread: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k7112…". Aquapark has free shuttles from Taksim during summer. You do not need any reservations for swimming with the dolphins although a lot of people in Turkey are actively against such activities that will damage the health of the dolphins.

enigma...

Slough, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: aquapark in istanbul

Thanku and do u know if theyl b open in may.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aquapark in istanbul

69Nav, You have to check their website for that. However I called them for you, and they are opening at the end of second week of May for the summer season. So you can visit them. Here are the public buses that go there: "http://www.aquaclubdolphin.com/iletisim/#".

enigma...

Slough, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: aquapark in istanbul

Thanku very much enigma2007

Lagos
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: aquapark in istanbul

Hi please i would like to know which water park is close to the ataturk airport. Tried reachin marmaris but i can nt get through

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aquapark in istanbul

Desua, Acquadolphin Club is at Bahcesehir/Esenyurt and is closer to airport than the one at Buyuk Cekmece.

enigma...

7. Re: aquapark in istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, July 15, 2015