We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello...

Australia
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Topic
Hello...

Hello all

I just got notification that a thread I started in 2010 was still going, and the same wonderful people who helped me plan my trip were still helping us travelers. Such dedication from them. I have since moved on to several other forums and annoyed all and sundry with questions with my travel jaunts but the trip advisers destination experts are wonderful sharing people.

My love, and best wishes to those who helped me and continue to help others, I consider you all my friends

Lee

Best of Istanbul: 1, 2, or 3-Day...
188 Reviews
from $100.00*
Special Offer
Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour...
1,237 Reviews
from $72.25*
$85.00
Special Offer
2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional...
53 Reviews
from $250.75*
$295.00
Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello...

Hellooo

Thanks for your kind words, hope to c u again in Istanbul.

Alper

Mentioned in this post
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,077 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello...

Lee, thank you for your appreciation of our efforts. We would like to welcome you at Istanbul again.

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Hello...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 05, 2015