We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

Hi,

we're going to istanbul coming week ,we wanna make it to one of the malls which ever is near sultanahmet and whichever mall has public transport near and you dont really have to walk alot.(please also mention which mode of transport i need to take and from which station because apparently there is metro,buses,trams i guess its my 1st time i dunt wanna get confused :S)

thanks!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,173 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

I suggest Forum Istanbul Mall for you. Take the tram from Sultanahmet to Yusfpasa station, walk 3 minutes to Aksaray metro stop and take the metro to Kocatepe/Kartaltepe station where Forum Istanbul mall is. The mall has a walkway from the station. "http://www.forumistanbul.com.tr/".

enigma...

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

Hi Saraz,

Nautilus Shopping mall, which is at Ayrılık Çeşmesi station, is only 7minutes from Sirkeci by Marmaray train.

Hope this helps.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,173 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

Also very good suggestion by Borus.

enigma...

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

thanks borus and enigma.which is the most famous mall?does cevahir and kanyon mall have any public transpot to them?

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

Saraz, it depends what you are looking for... İstiniye Park is a fabulous mall, high end fashion, normal chain shops, a market, good restaurants...

Personally İ love Kanyon mall, the architecture is very unique, but it can be a bit cold there in the winter as it is an open air mall. (even it is closed with plastic).

Cevahir is nice for people livign in Turkey, but it could be disappointing when you come from London, it has shops like Benetton, Mango, Next, Debenhams, C&A, Zara.

İ do like Nautilus too as Borus mentions, perhaps it is because İ feel "at home", it is one of the "older" malls (no mall is really old yet though)

Enjoy your shopping!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

Hi VR,

My favorite mall is Kanyon too. And they have started to use glass windows to enclose its open areas in colder times. It looks elegant also in winters that way. No more ugly plastics. I also want to see new Zorlu Center which is said to be the new mecca for the luxury shopping.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

thanks guys?how can i get to kanyon mall from sultanahmet i will be staying close to blue mosque.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

Saraz,

Take tram from Sultanahmet to Kabataş. Take funicular from there to Taksim and metro from Taksim to Levent. Kanyon has an access from the metro station.

Hope this helps.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

thanku for ur replies ,its really helpful

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
7,098 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hichH Mall has direct public transport near sultanahmet

I agree with VR - I love Istinye Park. I love the different areas - the exclusive designer area, the bazaar area - and all the shops in-between. Fabulous restaurants too!!