We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I buy a stroller in Istambul??

Rosario, Argentina
1 post
Save Topic
Where can I buy a stroller in Istambul??

Can anyone know where can I buy at online store a stroller in Istambul, or Europe but with shipping to Istambul?? Many thanks

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,158 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I buy a stroller in Istambul??

Hi Natalla, I do not think I understand exactly what it is you want. Do you want to purchase a stroller from some online store and have the stroller delivered to a specific address in Istanbul? If you need a stroller in Istanbul why would you not just purchase a stroller in Istanbul? I would be somewhat concerned about ordering something from another country to be shipped into Turkey. Lots of things that are mailed or shipped into Turkey end up in customs. Even if you do not have to pay some outrageous amount of money to get your item out of customs, it can take an entire day of officials, stamps, consultations and all kinds of nonsense to get your item.

There are stores in every mall in the city which sell strollers, and it would probably be less expensive and take less time to purchase one after you arrive in the city.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I buy a stroller in Istambul??

As BR said there are many places you can buy a stroller. Check out Joker Baby, eBebek and Chicco stores for better brands. Joker carries a very wide range brands for every budget.

Hope this helps,

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,346 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I buy a stroller in Istambul??

Yes, either in a mall or if you wish to buy online check out www.hepsiburada.com and search on "bebek arabası" İ buy from them when İ am far away from İstanbul, but while in İstanbul İ would choose to go out and make a day out of it :-)

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,792 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I buy a stroller in Istambul??

Or if you are travelling to Istanbul with a child, why not just take it with you?

5. Re: Where can I buy a stroller in Istambul??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 30, 2014