We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fenerbahce vs galatasaray

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
fenerbahce vs galatasaray

Does anyone know where to buy tickets for fenerbahce vs galatasay on 10th Nov 2013? We are flying in from Australia for 3 days. What happen if the match date change? Is it possible to buy from the stadium? Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fenerbahce vs galatasaray

As this is a league game the date won't change,10th November at Fenerbahce's stadium.

Tickets go on sale via Biletix.com usually 5 days before the matches but...as this a local derby tickets will sell out within minutes of release!

So you could try to buy some on the black market in cafes around the stadium but you'd need to be careful they weren't fakes.

Perth, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fenerbahce vs galatasaray

Thank you Sarikanarya. Viagogo are selling the tickets now but it is in British pound & quite expensive. Plus quoting an inaccurate Australia $ conversion, so i hesitate to purchase. Wonder if anyone has use this website before to purchase soccer tickets?

Btw, how do i tell fake vs real tickets?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fenerbahce vs galatasaray

I've heard of Viagogo but don't know anything about them other than yes,they are pricey.

Fakes?That's the problem often you don't know until you reach the gate :(

Perth, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fenerbahce vs galatasaray

Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: fenerbahce vs galatasaray

Dear Poppy,

As sarikanarya explained you can buy from www.biletix.com , but they just sell 4-5.000 tickets here because of combined tickets given already. Very difficult to get from biletix, l think you may need to buy from stadium but pay double price:(

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fenerbahce vs galatasaray

Yes 175 euros I see for the match tickets, I'm arriving that time round, but too expensive. Fingers crossed that I find a good deal before that...

7. Re: fenerbahce vs galatasaray

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 28, 2014