We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

Florida City...
2 posts
Save Topic
Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

Hello everybody;

Any feedback about Pride Travel will be appreciated. I am planning to take a Turkey trip with them and I searched a lot but the only review that I could find was here in Tripadvisor but just one review thread started by the person who is recommending the company and no other comments.

thread closed due to the inactivity..so if anybody used this company, I would appreciate any opinions and fedbacks.

Thank u!

Mount Dora, Florida
Level Contributor
14,158 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

We have very little history on Pride Travel Agency as I assume you have already discovered in searching the forum. If you have not seen this link you should read it tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k3417…

Take note that this company is a Class B travel agency and can only perform certain specific things. It is not a full service travel agency.

2. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, June 07, 2013
3. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, June 07, 2013
4. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:10 am, May 17, 2016
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,367 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

Pride Travel has informed me that they are now a class A travel agency. I checked with Tursab: "tursab.org.tr/tr/…", and in fact it is true. So they are authorized for all the services of a full service agency. I want to make this modification to my previous post of three years ago.

enigma...

Edited: 6:19 am, June 07, 2013
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

May I ask Trip Advisor Team why my post has been deleted... Thx

Mount Dora, Florida
Level Contributor
14,158 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

It does appear that Pride has achieved a status upgrade to Class A. We have virtually no history with them on the forum except for a single review by a person who no posting history before or after the review. I tend not to put much faith in these types of reviews. If any other forum participants have any experience with this travel agency I know the OP would appreciate it.

Florida City...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

Just wanted to write here - for helping future travelers - I had my trip with them already and it was alright although not a perfect one!

Canada
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

My partner and I have just completed a private tour with Pride Travel (TOUR 3: BYZANTINE & OTTOMAN RELICS – FULL DAY TOUR). The experience was wonderful. It was well organized and inexpensive. The guide, Mine Oncel, was experienced, extremely knowledgeable, kind, and easy to talk to. We would highly recommend Pride Travel to others without hesitation.

10. Re: Pride Travel Agency Istanbul feedbacks?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 22, 2014