We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Towels & Leather Coats

Wildwood, Missouri
Level Contributor
493 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Towels & Leather Coats

I would love to bring home Turkish Towels to the States. Where in Istanbul do you recommend I shop for towels and coats? Grand Bazazar or are there other locations and the price is reasonable. Thank you. I will be there in mid-May 2013.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,742 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Towels & Leather Coats

wulfanite, You can get your towels from Dervish at Grand Bazaar, "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k3653…", and Jennifer's Hamam at Arasta Bazaar. For leathers, go to Prens Leather. "tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293974-d1…". It is very close to Cemberlitas tram stop.

enigma...

Wildwood, Missouri
Level Contributor
493 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Towels & Leather Coats

You are amazing Enigma!!! Thanks so much for responding to all of my posts, and yes, we will definitely explore Kadikoy too one Tuesday!!! Thanks so much.

3. Re: Turkish Towels & Leather Coats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 24, 2014