We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoe Hotel and Boutique

Harbour Grace...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Zoe Hotel and Boutique

I am going to Istanbul in May and will Be staying at the Zoe Hotel and Boutique for two days before my cruise and one day after returning. Has anyone stayed at this hotel, would you recommend it or should I stay at something closer to the pier.

United States
Level Contributor
9,320 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zoe Hotel and Boutique

You want the Istanbul forum and Zoe is very well located and unusual. Read the reviews to decide if you might like it.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,954 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Zoe Hotel and Boutique

Hi Dawne,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the Dubrovnik forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Istanbul forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,818 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zoe Hotel and Boutique

Dawne, welcome to Istanbul.

From the title of your thread, you sound like tou have a reservation at Zoe Boutique Hotel at Merter: "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293974-d947129…". This is where all the wholesalers are and is the wrong location for you far away from historical attractions. You should be making a reservation at the Empress Zoe Hotel, "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293974-d295507…", which is right at Sultanahmet, at the Old City. If such is the case, please make this change. Empress Zoe is a good, somewhat quirky hotel at a good location and you should be happy there.

good luck,

enigma...

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
7,098 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zoe Hotel and Boutique

I second the recommendations for the Empress Zoe in Sultanahmet (not the one in Merter) - a fabulous hotel, in the perfect location and ideal for your stay after your cruise.

5. Re: Zoe Hotel and Boutique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 19, 2014