We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congrats to Lemonlady Local Expert

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
855 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Congrats to Lemonlady Local Expert

Well lemonlady (Carol) I called it didn't I. I knew it would be just a matter of time before you were anointed. Well deserved I might add. I'm now counting the days...leaving on Thursday the 18th on my 5 week trip. First stop Istanbul for 10 days. .Thanks again for your informative,entertaining, and inspiring posts. Cheers. Stephen.

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Congrats to Lemonlady Local Expert

Hi Stephen: thanks for your good wishes, I am very surprised to be a local expert since there are so many good posters out there. How wonderful that your trip is only days away. I know you are going to have a bang up time. Please let us know your impressions all of us are very interested in all the high points and also things that might not be so great (a rare occurrence). I had lunch with another poster yesterday and we just couldn't talk enough about Turkey. Anyone listening in the conversation would be have been amazed. Have a fun and safe trip. LemonLady/Carol

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,646 posts
438 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Congrats to Lemonlady Local Expert

I thank you as well, Carla

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Congrats to Lemonlady Local Expert

Hi Carla: you're very welcome. Please let us all know how your trip was and your impressions and advice. LemonLady