We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

searching a hotel in Istambul

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
madrid
11 posts
Save Topic
searching a hotel in Istambul

Does anyone know anything about Hotel Prince near Saint Sophie?

I'm going to Istambul next 20 of May and before making any reservation I'd like to know something of this hotel. Sanar

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: searching a hotel in Istambul

Hola Sanar: the hotel Prince is a 4 star hotel that looks like it is near everything. Check out their website hotelprince.com and see if Trip Advisor has a review of it. Happy Travel, LemonLady

madrid
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: searching a hotel in Istambul

Hi, Lemonlady

I could find a review int tripadvisor and read all the amenities and conditions of Prince Hotel in the web.

There are not many reviews but is enough for me.

Thanks a lot. Sanar

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: searching a hotel in Istambul

Hi Sanar: glad to be of help, enjoy your Istanbul trip. You;ll have a great time. LemonLady

4. Re: searching a hotel in Istambul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 12, 2009