We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ataturk Airport

Cape Town
Level Contributor
32 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Ataturk Airport

I will be in transit at Ataturk Airport for 7 hours in December 2012. Is there a lounge that I can go to to relax? I don`t mind paying a fee. Does Turkish Airlines provide any type of lounge for passengers with a long lay-over? Do they organise tours into the city?

Thank you very much.

Marilyn25

Mentioned in this post
Ataturk Airport
Ataturk Airport
Istanbul, Turkey
Melitour
Sightseeing Tours
Archaeologous
Sightseeing Tours
Turkey Travel Holiday
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Shopping Tours
Real Istanbul Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,904 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ataturk Airport

Marilyn, Yes there are many lounges at Ataturk Airport. For a fee you can use them. Turkish Airlines has its own lounges (CIP lounge) that you can use.

For those people flying with Turkish Airlines, if the hours are suitable, they offer free guided tours of the city. Click on "tour istanbul" link at the follwing link: "http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-tr/".

good luck,

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
Ataturk Airport
Ataturk Airport
Istanbul, Turkey
Cape Town
Level Contributor
32 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ataturk Airport

Thanks for all your help.

M

3. Re: Ataturk Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 18, 2014