We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cinema in istanbul?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cinema in istanbul?

hi all. im looking to watch the new james bond movie in istanbul,but having a tough time to search for a website which has the movie schedule listing. Can anyone recommend a website for me to do so? Also, any suggesstion for any nice cinemas? im staying in Taksim but dont mind to travel a bit. Some basic directions would b helpful too. Thanks!!

Best of Istanbul: 1, 2, or 3-Day...
190 Reviews
from $100.00*
Special Offer
Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour...
1,238 Reviews
from $72.25*
$85.00
Special Offer
2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional...
53 Reviews
from $250.75*
$295.00
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,058 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cinema in istanbul?

missy_aa, Skyfall is playing at the following theatres at the European side of Istanbul. "sinemalar.com/seans/…Istanbul-Avrupa". I suggest you go to the one at Cevahir Mall (cinemaximum movie theatres). Cevahir Mall is at the second (Sisli) metro stop from Taksim.

good luck,

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
Istanbul Cevahir Mall
Istanbul Cevahir Mall
761 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cinema in istanbul?

Hi missy,

The nearest theatre to Taksim is Fitas which is on the istiklal street and is 200m from Taksim Square. My favorite movie theatre though is Mars Cinema at Kanyon Mall which is at the Levent metro station.

Enjoy,

Borus

Mentioned in this post
Taksim Square
Taksim Square
2,171 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
3. Re: cinema in istanbul?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 10, 2013