We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tempratures Day Night

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tempratures Day Night

Off to istanbul Saturday could you tell me temps in day & at night hope its short sleevs day & night Thanks J

istanbul
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tempratures Day Night

currently you may feel that any sleeves are too much, day and night.

However, the weather report mentioned a large lowering of the temperatures in the coming days.

So please check the 5-7 day forecasts on some of the many weather sites on the web.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
772 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tempratures Day Night

i am sweating myself (no pun!) over expected temperatures in 1 weeks time when I will visit Istanbul.

Where I stay, its currently 40+ in day, and 30 at night so i would love to have regular September weather which is 20-25.

It seems this summer was hotter than most summers, and so i am worried even September may be warmer than usual.

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tempratures Day Night

You can check out the weather here:

www.meteor.gov.tr/en-US/forecast-5days.aspx…

4. Re: Tempratures Day Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 28, 2011