We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey
3 posts
Save Topic
'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

Hi All,

I live in Istanbul and my brother and some friends of his are coming here for his 30th birthday. I was hoping to organise some kind of activity for e.g. go karting, paintball etc. Does anyone know of any activities/companies that are available?

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,153 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

You can check this link for information on Istanbul Paintball facilities. http://pballer.com/2118-Akay_Paintball.html and this web site for go kart locations. enjoyturkey.com/Tours/…Tracks.htm.

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,153 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

Sorry second link does not seem to work. Try this.

For go karts try to cut and paste this site into your browser

http//www.enjoyturkey.com/Tours/Interest/Carting/Tracks.htm

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,141 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

Hi cint,

Busy-retired made some good suggestions. Additionally you can take the kids for swimming and water sliding at the Bahcesehir Aqua Club: "www.aquaclubdolphin.com/iletisim-ulasim.html". Or you could also take them to the wonderful Aquarium: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k3220…".

good luck,

enigma...

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

Kids?

These guys are in their 30s!!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

30's,40's 50's makes no difference men are always kids...as any woman will tell you :-)

Istanbul, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

hahhah! thanks for all of your suggestions. I will most definetly check those sights out! and yes, my big brother and his mates are big kids! Could be interesting showing 12 aussie guys the ropes of taksim!

cheers!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,309 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

Thay might enjoy a Turkish bath, too!

Chicago
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

>> Kids? These guys are in their 30s!! <<

Not only that, but the OP is asking a travel forum for advice about how to celebrate a birthday. (??) Perhaps starting with the more appropriate demographic, e.g., asking 30 yo Istanbulus how'd they'd spend their birthday if they their choice.

Istanbul, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

sorry globe 2.....I am new to TA forums! I shall look for a more appropriate venue next time...... I was just wondering if any people that had been to/live in istanbul if they had come across any such activites.

Cheers :)

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
7,098 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 'Boys' Activities in Istanbul

Maybe something spectacularly Turkish - like Al Jamal...

Have a look at Kozano's blog for details but it sounds ideal! Not a cheap night out but a memorable one.

…wordpress.com/2008/…

The venue address has changed since this blog was written but if you search Al Jamal on the forum, you will find the recent thread about it.