We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

silver jewellery in Istanbul

ISLAMBAD PAKISTAN
Level Contributor
424 posts
833 reviews
Save Topic
silver jewellery in Istanbul

Hi!

This is my second day in this fabulous city.

We have already done the archaeology museum in depth and grand bazaar superficially.

Please tell me where I can get good silver bracelets and rings in Istanbul at non-touristic prices?

Should I try Arasta bazaar or the Asian side?

Thanks again!

Mentioned in this post
Arasta Bazaar
Arasta Bazaar
641 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
4,035 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: silver jewellery in Istanbul

Sorry I do not know the answers to your questions (I only purchased pashminas and fabrics in Istanbul), but it is very good to hear that your visit is going well.

Isn't the Alexander Sarcophagus at the Archealogy Museum an amazing work of art?

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: silver jewellery in Istanbul

hi,

you probably were there,between Sultanahmet and Beyazıd called çemberlitaş.Tahat place is the heart of silver in istanbul.You can find lots of shops in there.the price depends to the weight.so u can gently ask the silver currency of date and compare prices between lots of shops.

i dunno anything of the firm nor their prices but here u can find some prices also some details all in english.

http://www.tekbirsilver.com/tekbirsilver.cmt

cya..

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: silver jewellery in Istanbul

Hi hina , when you open the link the address is written.0.35€ the gr of silver.

murat.jpg (37239 octets)

MURAT İPEKLİ GÜMÜŞÇÜ

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: silver jewellery in Istanbul

sorry type the name you will find it.

5. Re: silver jewellery in Istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, January 05, 2010