We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

towels and linens?

abu dhabi
8 posts
Save Topic
towels and linens?

Is there any stores or shopping areas that anyone would recommend for buying good quality linens and towels in Istanbul? Thanks

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,856 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: towels and linens?

Hi yae,

For best linens in Istanbul, visit the stores of Zorlu Linens group. These stores are called "Linens" and the following link will help you to find a store:http://www.linens.com.tr/EN/STORES/default.asp#

In Sultanhamam near Spice Bazaar there is a Linens store at "Vasif Cinar Caddesi".

For towels check the following links:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k2017…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k1074…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k1646…

good luck,

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,139 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: towels and linens?

Dervis has two stores in the Grand Bazaar. His towels are hand-made and he brings them from Southern Turkey. They are not cheap - 45YTL, and they do not bargain. Still towels from this shop are sheer decadence, and they wear forever.

Ornate table linens can be found all over Istanbul from the streets between the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Bazaar search for the street that offers table linen. You can find similar linens at the Tuesday Market at Kadikoy for much less money than what you will pay at the bazaar.

3. Re: towels and linens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 pm, October 12, 2009