We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dances of colours show

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
miami beach, fl
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Dances of colours show

Hi I'm lou, and I will be in Istanbul in early May 2008, my question is: Has anyone attended the Dances of Colours show at the FKM culture center, and so can they let me know if they like it, what it worth it? Thanks, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dances of colours show

Hi loumcast,

I have not attended this show but I will. I looked at the program at the following link, and it is very rich and representative of Turkish folk dances, Mevlevi sema dances, and belly dances. So for 18 Euros, it should be a bargain. You can make reservations from the following website.

http://www.dancesofcolours.com/index.html

Good Luck,

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
3,914 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dances of colours show

Hi loumcast,

I've not heard about the show you mentioned before but the most famous show of this type is called "Anatolian Fire". Here's their web site: www.anadoluatesi.com

Check their programme.

Best wishes, Alper

miami beach, fl
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dances of colours show

To Enigma2007 and Alper thank you very much for the info provided, the best of luck to you both, keep up the great job you both do helping people like me. Looking forward to visiting this beautiful country and it's people for the second time. sincerely - Loumcast

4. Re: Dances of colours show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, September 22, 2009