We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Dersaadet vs Hotel Seven Hills

NY
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Dersaadet vs Hotel Seven Hills

Thanks for the helpful responses about staying in Istanbul vs. traveling to other sites.

My husband's sister stayed in Seven Hills and loved it. I only know Dersaadet based on reviews on trip advisor and other info gleaned from the internet. I don't know whether to stick with the reservation at Dersaadet or switch to Seven Hills. If my family doesn't enjoy Dersaadet it will be my fault for ignoring my sister in law's advice. In a way, Seven Hills offers less risk, but, for some reason, I lean towards Dersaadet. Can anyone help me compare the two?

A million thanks.

CO
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Dersaadet vs Hotel Seven Hills

Dear Papel,This is Gokay ALTUNBAS from Istanbul Sultanahmet. I m old Manager Dersaadet hotel istanbul. I was work right now Erguvan Hotel Istanbul. If you want to know my thought.You realy enjoy to Dersaadet hotel. Better then Seven hills.the hotel ottman desing and good owner for help your traveling. I m very sure you enjoy this hotel Erguvan. I m not work anymore Dersaadet.Normally I must reccomend our hotel Erguvan But I can to advice Dersaadet. Have nice trip to istanbul. ��f you wanna know somethnig else please contac to me for get more informations.

2. Re: Hotel Dersaadet vs Hotel Seven Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:07 pm, November 27, 2004