We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel

Hammam Sousse...
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
hotel

hi everyone

any advice about which hotel is more contfortable quiet and nearer to istambul attractions euro plaza hotel or apricot hotel

Best of Istanbul: 1, 2, or 3-Day...
188 Reviews
from $100.00*
Special Offer
Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour...
1,237 Reviews
from $72.25*
$85.00
Special Offer
2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional...
53 Reviews
from $250.75*
$295.00
Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel

Hi sinfour,

The Apricot is a small hotel in the old district of Sultanahmet close to many of the historical sites. Several of the regular posters on this forum have stayed in the Apricot and have absolutely loved it. The Apricot is rated #8 out of 372 hotels in the Trip Advisor Popularity Index. The Euro Plaza is a much larger hotel across the Golden Horn closer to Taxsim Square and is rated #280 out of 372 hotels. You should probably read the hotel reviews on Trip Advisor for both hotels and also check the forum's "Istanbul Hotel Picks" thread. When I checked the reviews for the Euro Plaza under Trip Advisor Hotels it had only two reviews, neither of which were positive. If it were me, I would definitely choose the Apricot.

Jo

Mentioned in this post
The Golden Horn Hotel
The Golden Horn Hotel
409 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
The Istanbul Hotel
The Istanbul Hotel
87 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
Hammam Sousse...
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel

many thanks osumom311 so it will be apricot hotel

3. Re: hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, September 07, 2009