We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lemonlady mass

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Topic
lemonlady mass

a holy mass was offered and recieved in "christ the king "

cathedral , in liverpool . for our dear friend lemonlady

candles were lit from myself and one on behalf of maya52 (at her request)

and one for all her friends in the forum(to many to mention)but you know who you are

the service was simple but very touching im sure she was watching with a smile on her face

shes now sleeping in the arms of jesus for eternal rest

good night my friend meet you in my dreams

(evertonia123)

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: lemonlady mass

I know how sad you feel CanMom - but you have to keep on with your invaluable posts so as to continue Lemonlady's spirit in helping others to enjoy Turkey.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: lemonlady mass

Thanks Atagul for your encouragement...your support is truely appreciated. It is still hard to answer posts at this time but I am trying. Don't worry I will be back soon to my regular self. Just that it is still very hard right now as a piece of my heart is just missing.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
763 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: lemonlady mass

Thank you evertonia for the thoughtful mass of Carol. May she rest in peace. I am still saddened by her deceased...I was crying after knowing the news and my husband have to comfort me. Though I never met her but she is always there for us in the forum!

Thank you also to everyone who loves and cared for Carol and she will always be remembered.

14. Re: lemonlady mass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 07, 2009