We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kozano no longer local expert

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Kozano no longer local expert

Hi all Istanbul posters,

Due to many work and personal committments I feel that lately I cannot find the time to answer as many requests as before so I have decided to ask TA to take my name out of the local expert list. I will still continue to follow the forum and help in any way I can. I will be in Istanbul for a week from this Friday so I'll be sure to update you on new nightlife spots.

All the best

Kozano.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

Hi Kozano,

Really sorry to hear about that but one can understand about other commitments. Your help in the forums are greatly appreciated by all members and we will continue to enjoy all of your posts and recommendations. All the best,

CanMom

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

Hi Kozano all of us here on the forum regret your stepping down as local expert. We really enjoy all of your informative posts and are ald you will still be checking in with your picks. All of us wish you will and say thanks. LL

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

Kozano, we'll all really miss you. You've given me tons of great tips for my upcoming trip, and I know your suggestions will make my upcoming visit to Istanbul a special one. Thanks for all the time you've devoted to the forum, and I'm glad you're not giving up the forum completely!

Jo

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,158 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

Dear Kozano, Your updates on nightlife in Istanbul will surely be missed. Before you go, can you answer a question for me? I purchased those lovely Turkish towels from the man in the Grand Bazaar to whom you recommended me. He told me to wash them once before I used them to keep them from shedding. I have washed them 20 times and they are still shedding. How long do you think that will last and should I be concerned that they will ultimately loose all of their fibers? I am washing in cool water, drying in the dryer on medium heat, no fabric softner. Good luck with your increaseing business commitments. - BR

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,604 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

Dear Kozano,

I´m sure that we will miss you very much but I know that it takes a lot of tIme to be Local Expert and I can understand that other things in your life are more important.

At the moment I´m not at TA on personel grounds but It was an urgent want to say good bye to you, only as Expert as I hope, and to thank you once more for your interesting posts and your personal and helpful mails some months ago.

Best wishes and be careful

Patara01

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,313 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

Hi Kozano,

Of course we should all respect your decision, and actually I am sure your posts that will keep coming will be always the same valuable as before, no matter how you will be the expert for the Istanbul nightlife and also without the expert logo we all do know you are!

Good luck!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

Thanks all for your kind replies.

Kozano.

8. Re: Kozano no longer local expert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 04, 2009