We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sabiha Göckcen Airport nach taksim

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hagen
1 post
Save Topic
Sabiha Göckcen Airport nach taksim

Hello sorry for my English. To 02.05.07 I arrive at the Sabiha Göckcen airport around 02.20 with the CONDOR. As I come at best with the bus to the Taksim which cost this. How do I run from the arrival to the bus, which stands at the bus? Is there a Shutle the CONDOR to the Taksim?? It is around this time dangerously alone as a Mrs. (blond still in addition) sorry (in DE as much one tells here) love owing to for tips

NewYork/USA and...
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sabiha Göckcen Airport nach taksim

If you arrive at 2.20 AM I recommend you take a taxi or go to the url below and get more infotmation about transportation.

www.sgairport.com/havaalani/eng/ulasim.asp

Have a nice trip in Turkey

Sinan Akdeniz

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
3,890 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sabiha Göckcen Airport nach taksim

Hi sylvia,

Pls. check our "frequently asked questions" topic for your answers, here's the link:

tripadvisor.com/…5784904

Have a nice stay, Alper

3. Re: Sabiha Göckcen Airport nach taksim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 30, 2009