We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming back from Uzungöl to Istanbul

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
229 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Coming back from Uzungöl to Istanbul

Hi, will be staying in Uzungöl and flying back to Istanbul on Nov. 2 from Trabzon on Pegasus Airlines. PA has changed the departure from 2:00pm to 9:30am. Will it easy to catch the flight on time coming from Uzungöl? What time should I be in the airport? And how early in the morning should I leave Uzungöl?

4 replies to this topic
Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
826 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming back from Uzungöl to Istanbul

I believe you will need to take a taxi from Uzungöl to Of (very near the Black Sea coast). From Of you can get a Havaş Bus direct to the airport. Here is the schedule for the Havaş bus: havas.net/en/…Trabzon.aspx

You should plan to get the bus leaving Of at 06:50 which means getting a taxi in Uzungöl at about 06:00

While I suspect you can "dolmuş hop" (slowly) between Of and Uzungöl I'm almost certain they won't start early enough to get to Of by 06:50

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
229 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming back from Uzungöl to Istanbul

Thank you Mike. So you don’t think we will face any problem finding a taxi in Uzungöl at 6:00am?

Much appreciated

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,399 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coming back from Uzungöl to Istanbul

Relaxism, You arrange for a taxi one day before. The driver will come and pick you up.

enigma...

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
229 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coming back from Uzungöl to Istanbul

Thank you!

Reply to: Coming back from Uzungöl to Istanbul
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted