We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Istanbul in last week of january

Save Topic
Visit Istanbul in last week of january

Hi,

I am Mr Sayeed from bangladesh. I am planning to visit istanbul from 26 january-30 January in 2018. But i am afraid. people saying that it is not good time to visit istanbul. therte will be rain, snow, less day time. but i have no other way. I will not get any foreign leave in February-June. Need your suggestion how can i make my istanbil trip memorable in january 2018.

Regards

Sayeed

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit Istanbul in last week of january

Hi Sayeed,

We have been to Istanbul twice in end December (2013 and 2015) and although it was cold, we did not feel it and really enjoyed it.

Also, you get better flight and hotel deals around this time.

All the best.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
7,893 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit Istanbul in last week of january

You can enjoy Istanbul just as much in winter if you prepare well with suitable clothing for when you are outdoors. You will benefit from cheaper hotels, less tourists and queues. Much of the time you will be inside when visiting the historic sights, etc.

You'll still have a great time!

3. Re: Visit Istanbul in last week of january

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 22, 2018