We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stuck for transport

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk, birmingham
4 posts
Save Topic
stuck for transport

hi..id like 2 go to turkey for 2 weeks, 1 week in istanbul 1 in marmaris/bodrum.

please can anyone provide;

1. cheapest and easiest way of travelling internally

2. best way of booking the tickets from uk there and back

3. best nightlife spots and place to stay in istanbul

thanku, naz80@hotmail.com

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stuck for transport

look at the turkish airlines website - they are easy to book internal flights online and also check Onur air as well - same thing....I have tried Pegasus and Atlas but not much success. YOu will need to fly from Istanbul to Bodrum.

Let me know if you need further help - I will find the websites for Turkish airline and Onur air - otherwise just google them!!

Cheers!

Suva City
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: stuck for transport

Best night life spots - please read the posts by Kozano in this forum for the information

Places to stay in Istanbul - again there are many helpful posts in this forum and hotel reviews in the hotel section - suggest you read these first then post any specific questions you want to ask.

3. Re: stuck for transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 28, 2009